POLICY OF COOKIES
User means any person who browses on the web site fmerinop.com in the future, just the web site.
The editor is in full freedom to make the changes it deems appropriate on the website. To do this you can add sections, features or any item that you may be able to generate the use of new cookies, so the user is advised to verify the present cookies policy each time you access the web site, so you can stay updated for any changes that may have occurred since the last visit.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are pieces of information that are stored in the user's browser from a web site to be able to refer to the previous activity that has had, as well as to remember certain data for a next visit. Their use is widespread and has been since many years ago.
Tend to store technical data, usage statistics, links to social networks, management of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to adapt the website to the needs and settings of the user, thus improving the experience of navigation, not accepting them could hinder the service that the web site you want to offer.
Not are file viruses, spam, trojans, worms, spyware, or scheduling, advertising either static on the page or in the format of a pop-up window (pop-up).
For more information, disabling cookies or deleting them you can see this link (the text on the enlargement of the information found below, SECTION 2, you can put it on the same page with a link –anchor of those that take you to a specific part of the page – or preferably, create another hidden page for this information, as well as you have done this in cookies)
Cookies used on this website
Complying with the regulations established by the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, does the user know that this web site makes use of the following cookies: technical, personalisation, analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising (only add if you have them) of the following form:
- Session Cookies or user input: related to your activity within the website, these cookies are used to record what has filled in the forms, or the resolution of test to determine the humanity of the user, in order to prevent spam or automated applications is not authorized. Used for example to be able to write comments on a blog, store products in a shopping cart, to see an area of custom client.
- Cookies of user security: in order to avoid failed attempts to connect to the web site
- Cookies for customizing the user interface
- Cookies plug-in (plug-in) to exchange content social
- Google Analytics: Google, through its service Analytics stores cookies to be able to have the information necessary to generate information on the statistics of the traffic and volume of visits to the web site. Navigating and using the website, the user accepts these cookies and the treatment of the same. To exercise any related right, shall communicate directly with Google.
- Social networking: This web site is connected with some social networks such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, among others that are indicated expressly in the web site, in order to be able to share or comment on the content of the website, each social network that you indicate on the web site, is responsible for the cookies installed on the user's browser.
- External advertising: This web site is connected with commercial affiliates for purposes of advertising, such as Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, those who collect information about the user's tastes in order to deliver products more tailored to their needs. To exercise any related right, shall communicate directly with the entity responsible for the advertising. Add only if you have this type of advertising
Cookies used on this website
In compliance of the provisions of article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), the cookies that may be installed regularly during the navigation of this web site are the following:
Add here the information box of cookies, you should fill it with your information
|NAME OF THE COOKIE||DURATION DEFAULT||THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE|
|_gid||24 hours||Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users|
|_wp_session||30 minutes||Indicates whether the administrator is logged in|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||1 year||Acceptance of installation of the cookies|
|cppro-ft||2600 days||not classified|
|cppro-ft-style-temp||1 day||not classified|
|mailchimp_landing_site||28 days||Integración con el sistema de
gestión de subscripción de la
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
Notices related to cookies
The publisher cannot be held responsible for technical errors that the user might find on the web site or in your web browser by handling it the wrong way in the deactivation or deletion of cookies at any time must the user verify the information on your deactivation or deletion in the help section of the browser that corresponds to him. The user assumes the responsibility to delete or disable the cookies in your browser, and therefore assumes the consequences arising from this. (here you can add a link anchor to the section 2, where we indicate the consequences)
The editor in no time is the person who creates the cookies, these files come pre-configured in the browser of the user, plugin, used, as well as the editing tools necessary and used for the creation of the web site.
If the user has deleted the cookie, and you want to navigate again in this web site, you need to accept once more the cookies.
In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, the data collected by this company are anonymous, it stores the cookies in servers located in the united States, have declared that they do not keep on any time the IP address or personal data, and will not share the information with third parties except in cases that are requested by judicial decision. Google Inc. has signed the Agreement of Safe Harbor, thus ensuring that the transferred data are treated with a level of protection as required by the european regulations. If the user wants more information about cookies collected by Google Analytics you can visit this page https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1
At all times the user will be able to communicate with THE ADMINISTRATOR through e-mail email@example.com
More information about cookies
In this section, by merely being informative on the definition of cookies, it will be understood by the editor the person in charge of scheduling of the content of a web site, user all who navigate in a web site, both understood in a general way and not particular to the website fmerinop
Information stored by cookies
The stored information refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc), and not the user, to verify this you can enter the same web domain, and verify in two different web browsers which you can configure different preferences in each.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manage
- Own: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party: these Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the case that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information that is collected through these is managed by a third party, may not be considered as first-party cookies.
- According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment
- Session Cookies: Are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Are often used to store information that only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (p. e. a list of products purchased).
- b. Persistent Cookies: Are a type of cookies in which data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the responsible of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or sharing contents through social networks.
- Cookies customization: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined based on a number of criteria in the user terminal as such would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc
- Cookies analysis: Are those that allow the responsible of the same, monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the web sites that are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites, application or platform and for profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data of use that users make of the service.
- Commercial Cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, in your case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, in your case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information of user behavior obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Consequences of disabling cookies
- Not be charged for the selected products in the shop, so it will not create a shopping cart, preventing the possibility of finishing with the acquisition of the desired products
- You may not access the client area, personal area, or any that require confirmation
- Not be able to collect the data necessary to analyze the website, preventing the editor to know how to improve
- You may not share the content of the website in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- Not be able to make comments on the blog
- You may not display advertising from third parties, reducing the income for those who use this modality
- In certain sites of web domains may be considered to be your navigation as spam for not being able to be identified
- This list is merely illustrative, not exhaustive.
Deleting and blocking cookies
As each browser has different settings, the user must go to the help portion of of each one to see the particular case. In this section we will mention the most common, however, for updates of the browsers or the operating system you are using, this can vary. The user should always turn to the manual of use of your browser, this guide is merely a guide.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to set up the cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit the Chrome help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?visit_id=1-636248539770053464-292487494&p=settings_privacy&rd=1 (if you want so you can shorten or make it a hyperlink, the same in others)
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – advanced Options. Configure as desired. For more information you can visit the help section own browser https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox:Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure depending on what you want. For more information you can visit the help section of the browser https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Cookies-y-cach%C3%A9/Borrar-cookies/ta-p/16541
- Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired settings. For more information you can visit the Apple help https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
MESSAGE TO ACCEPT COOKIES:
****** TIPS FOR YOU. NOT TO FORGET********
- the message to accept the cookies should be CLEAR, you should indicate that you should accept the cookies, either with a click or tacitly continuing the navigation in the web site
- the message of the cookies should come out the first time that I enter to the page, set out in all, if you just start, and for example entered from another link, and I do not appear, I will be uninformed and you can punish
- Must be viewed WELL, with typography and colors well defined, and stand out from the rest of the site, in other words: we get to the view. Either you set up a pop-up window that cover everything, because that violates other regulations.
- check periodically (every 4 months for example) the links that I have placed it, may have changed and I don't have account
- If you have modified the information from your cookies for any reason (for example before you could see advertising from amazon, and now not, or vice versa), you'll need to make the message to appear again for all users, to re-read the message and re-accept them
- Even when you do not change them, it is good that each month the user is forced to re-accept, so program the plugin in such a way that after 1 month again to receive the message of the cookies.
- If you start to use external advertising, such as Amazon, Ebay, Adsense, you may need to notify in this section that can be used are the cookies of these third-party applications, also if you use some SEO plugin where you store information for analytics.
- If you want to learn how to anchor links here is where I learned how to do it http://www.danielnabil.com/blog/enlaces-ancla-anadir-boton-editor-wordpress/
- If you do not know what plugin to use to indicate the notice of the cookies, I'll leave this for reference https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/asesor-cookies-para-la-ley-en-espana/